Loading... Please wait...

Another reason to use Best Damn Scents

Posted by

ersey's fire service is warning of the dangers of lighting candles in homes after a house fire in St Helier.

Firefighters were called to the property at just after 10am this morning.

Two fire engines crewed by nine Red Watch firefighters were immediately dispatched to the scene.

Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus entered the property where they found an unattended candle had caused extensive smoke and heat damage.

The occupant of the property had extinguished the fire but had taken in smoke and required medical attention from Firefighters.

We would like to urge the public to be vigilant during the festive period and never leave candles unattended in the home.

With homes being decorated for Christmas it is important that Christmas lights are turned off when leaving the house and electrical points are not overloaded.




Recent Updates